-NEW Wechter NV5413E Nashville Hi-tuned acoustic/electric parlor size, dlx. case - $489.
-NEW Wechter T08418 "Triple 0", all solid woods, dlx. case - $599.
-1996 Ovation 1768 Elite LTD, MINT contidion, known as the "book Elite" because it was made for the cover of the 40th anniversary Ovation book. Not part of the collectors series, very few made, book is included. Maybe the rarest and coolest Ovation ever, $1699.
-2009 Fender Buddy Miller Acoustic Electric, used, excellent condition, made in Fenders Ensenada Mexico factory, w/Fishman Aura Elipse system, cool checkerboard binding, Strat headstock, soft case - $799.
Fender "Big & Rich" special edition TG4 solid
top travel guitar, with bag, MINT, promo item for Big &
Rich tour, not available to public, "LOVE EVERYBODY"
printed on back - $300.
Lanikai ukuleles, soprano, concert, tenor, baritone, with
and without electronics, from the basic to the exotic woods
and tricked out trim.
From Quebec Canada - Seagull flat tops, LaPatrie classicals,
and the Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin II hollowbody archtop.
-Used Fender Classic Series 60's Strat, recent, near mint, Olympic white, 3-ply white pickguard, maple board - $450.
-Used Fender 80's Strat, MIJ, "E" serial #, black, single ply white pickguard, rosewood board, excellent
condition - $375.
-Used Schecter PT Standard, Tele style body, double bound, black, maple board, excellent condition, non original case - $375.
- DeArmond M66 early 2000's, mint condition, NOS, plastic peel
still on rear plastic covers, rare color Sea Foam Green - $349.
Jackson DX10D with Floyd, trans. blue flame maple, $399.
- Used Guild Pilot 4 string, 80's?, made in USA, excellent condition, case, rare trans walnut finish - $450.
- Used ESP 400 Series Fretless J-style, 90's?, White, VG condition, bag - $350.
- Used Epiphone T-Bird, near mint, bolt on, still has stickers on it, case - $250.
- Schecter Stargazer Bass, shape similar to Rick 4003, "Crimson
Ghost", red sunburst, $689.
Fender Roger Waters P-Bass, MINT, black on black, maple board,
brass nut, 70's style features, Duncan 1/4 pounder pickup
- juicy and beefy, deluxe bag - $800.
- 1965 Fender Super Reverb, outstanding example, excellent condition, recently serviced and retubed, loaded with 2 Webers and 2 Jensens, original Oxfords included in boxes, footswitch, cover - $2000.
- 50's Gibson Les Paul Jr. amp, sweet little gem of an amp, just serviced - $375.
-Marshall 1960A Lead 412 slant front cabinet, excellent minus condition - $375.
-Genz Benz el Diablo 100 head, w/foot pedal, excellent condition - $550.
Harmony 60's 12" extension speaker cabinet, 8 ohm, 12.5
watt Japanese speaker, light weight indigo blue cabinet with
padded blue vinyl sides, black grille cloth with sparkly purple
threads! Sounds REALLY good, looks totally pimpin', excellent
condition - $100.
Ampeg Reverberocket, used, recent, excellent, blue check reissue,
includes 2-button footswitch - $450.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, MINT, limited edition black/white SNAKE
SKIN tolex. You'll be the only one on your block. Spandex
pants not included - $699.
Roland JC120 Jazz Chorus, used, 90's, just serviced, replaced
speaker, VG condition, loud and clean amplification machine
of other guitars, basses, amps, pedals, accessories, lessons,
Fender, Seagull, Gretsch, Schecter, Lanikai,
Jackson, Eden, new, used.
102 Forrest Avenue
Narberth, PA 19072
Hours: Mon - Fri 11 - 6
Sat 10 - 5